Google Account Manager 9 APK Free Download for Android
Google Account Manager 9 APK is an android app that was introduced for allowing you to manage multiple Gmail accounts. It is widely used as the FRP bypassing tool as well. You may be stuck with such an issue where you forgot your Gmail credentials. In that case, this app can help you out.
There are some other ways to bypass FRP security. But some of these are complex to apply, and some of these don’t work. In that case, you will need a permanent solution that can solve this issue permanently.
This discussion will not cover the FRP bypassing method. Instead, I want to mention some other highlighted features and warnings regarding the app to help you make the proper decision about installing the app on your phone.
Though FRP bypassing is not that complex procedure, the Google Account Manager 9 APK wants your device to have minimum specs to work seamlessly. Check the following words mentioning the required specs.
- Android Version: Minimum 9.0 (Android Pie)
- Kernel-Version: 4.14.42 or higher
- RAM: 512 MB or more
- SOC (System on Chips): 4.4.107 or higher
Well, keep reading the following lines. You will find the reasons behind that!
- New Account Add: You will be allowed to add a new Gmail account via chrome browser sign-in if your install this app
- Manage Multiple Accounts: You can manage multiple accounts from one point if you use this app. There is no need the manage these accounts by frequently logging out and logging in.
- Recover Gmail Credential: If you accidentally lost your password, or forgot it, this app can help you to recover that. The process is pretty simple. You will figure out the using procedure after few minutes of trying
- Bypass FRP Lock: This is one of the most used features by android users. In this article, I will explain the feature that can help you to get rid of such situation easily
For bypassing FRP lock, there exist some other procedures that can allow you to do the job efficiently. You can follow the article on FRP Bypass APK when I have explained 3 methods to unlock FRP. Check that out!
It is basically a system application that is not available on the Google Play Store. You will have to collect it from any this-party sources to use it. You have two options-
- Search on Google with “download google account manager APK” and visit the third-party resources to find out the app
- Download the app from the direct download link that I have provided in the last part of this discussion
There are multiple versions of this app. For example, Google account manager 5 was a good-performing version. You can download that as well.
If you choose to follow the second option, then I will suggest following the following words-
- Click on the Download button (The green-colored CTA button)
- It will redirect you to a new page
- Click on the Download Now button from the page
- Congrats! Your phone has started the downloading process
The installing procedure is quite linear and simple. The detailed procedure has been represented below
- Put the downloaded Google Account Manager APK 2021 file in the directory from where you can easily find it anytime
- Tap on the file, and try to install it
- If you are not able to install this app or not seeing any installing button, turn on the permissions for installing apps from unknown sources
- If you are not able to find the option, you may follow the sequence to enable permission - settings > Security > Unknown Sources > make it enabled
- Now, open the Play Store app on your phone
- Go to the Play Store settings
- Find the option play protect and disable it
- Return to the directory where you put the Google Account Manager 9.0 APK
- Try to install the file again by following the traditional method
- That’s it! You have successfully installed the app on your phone
There are some precautions to be taken into consideration before installing the app on your phone if you are concerned about the security strength. Let me tell you some of these.
- Download the Safest Version: As I mentioned earlier, you will not find it on the Google Play Store as I mentioned earlier. So if you choose any third-party site to download it, cross-check their authority and forum first
- Disable Anti-Virus: Active anti-virus prevents your phone from installing third-party apps in most cases. So keep it disabled before installing
- Avoid Rooting Your Device: Rooting your device means opening sensitive access of your phone OS that shouldn’t be provided to the users generally. So, if you are using a rooted phone and you install the app on that rooted device, it may lead you to face the security vulnerability
- Don’t Use Too Many Gmail: Generally, Google allows to add multiple Gmail credentials. But adding too many Gmails is not a good practice at all. On the other hand, it makes Google skeptical if you are a real person or not, who is continuously using too many Gmails for no reason.
To manage multiple Gmail accounts, Google account manager 9 APK is the only convenient app to use. Yes, you may find some other apps that can do the same. But considering the security perspective and some other things, this app can help you tremendously. On the other hand, this is the most used Gmail account managing app in the world. I believe the only line is enough to prove the reliance level of this particular app.
- File type : Google Account Manag
- Version : V9.0
- File Size : 7.9 MB