Download Technocare APK For Free To Bypass Google FRP Lock
Not only for bypassing the Google FRP lock, but Technocare APK is also renowned for its other extensive features. But it is widely used when people forget their Gmail credentials after factory resetting the phone and search for a proper solution like crazy.
Especially the people who use Samsung smartphones face this issue frequently. In most cases, almost all the FRP bypassing processes fail in the case of Samsung devices.
Let’s find a solution to this today, where I will discuss the specific procedure to bypass FRP when you use a Samsung smartphone.
As I mentioned in the very first line of this discussion, Technocare APK is popular for its other features as well that are super handy to use in day-to-day usage. In most cases, you may have to install multiple APPs on your device to enjoy those. But if you install this particular app, it will act as your one-stop solution.
I want to mention here some of these key features for you-
- Custom ROM Installation: If your phone is rooted, then you can easily install custom ROM on your smartphone without any hassle
- No Registration: You don’t have to go through any registration process to bypass FRP. Even you will not complete any verification process.
- Bootload Unlocker: When you will root your phone, bootloader unlocking is one of the necessary things that you should do. This app can allow you to do so
- No Annoying Advertisements: Though the app is entirely free to use, it will not show you any ads to make money
- Data Privacy: Technocare ensures your data privacy. In most cases, the third-party apps can’t do it, but Technocare can
- No Risk of Losing Data: Not necessarily have to wipe your storage completely to bypass FRP. With this app, you can keep your data secured, and at the same time, bypass FRP.
If you want to know more regarding this app, you may search for the Technocare tricks app download link by Googling it easily.
Well, for downloading case, there exist two facts that should be mentioned first-
- The APP is not available on the Google Play Store
- Some third-party developers developed the APP
But that doesn’t mean that the app is not secured or something like that. Instead, compared to the other similar apps, this APP is much more concerned about the data privacy of its users. Keeping these facts in your mind, you have only two options to consider downloading this app-
- Search on the Internet: By Googling, you can find many website links to download this app.
- Directly Download From Here: You will find the direct download link at the end of this discussion. You can download it from there if you want to.
Now, which method do you want to follow? The choice is yours.
It would be a better option if you could install it directly from the Google Play Store. Just some Technocare tricks apps are available over there. But in this case, it’s not possible. As you will install it manually, I want to represent the sequential procedure that may help you install it without facing any inconvenience.
- Download the app first
- If you want to study the APP before installing it, you can visit the Technocare APK gsm forum.
- After downloading, keep the file in a directory from where you can easily access it anytime.
- Go to your phone settings
- Search for the option Unknown Sources
- If you can’t find the options, follow the sequence - settings > Security > Unknown Sources > make it enabled
- Now return to your phone home screen
- Open the Google Play Store app
- Go to your Play Store Settings
- Find Play Protect
- Disable the Play Protect
- Return to the directory where you kept the APK file
- Tap on the file to start the installation process
- Press Install and wait for a while
- Congrats! You have successfully installed Technocare on your device
At first, one important thing is needed to be mentioned here. The performance of my camera is not that good. Therefore, the photos I will be adding throughout the FRP bypassing procedure will not be crystal clear. But you can understand the details in every picture. So please keep this in mind.
Well, before going into the FRP Bypassing topic, it’s necessary to know the minimum requirements of your device.
Make sure your phone can meet these requirements-
- RAM: 512MB
- Required Free Space: 50 MB
- Required Android Platform: Android Lollypop 5.0 or above
Okay, now time to express the actual procedure to figure out the right way to bypass the FRP lock on your phone. The process is applicable even for that person who has done the factory reset process and can’t access his phone for the old Gmail credential.
- Turn on your phone by pressing the power button. After booting up, you will see the following screen.
- Press the start button. If you do so, you will see the following screen, where you will see the available WiFi networks in your area. Be connected with your WiFi network.
- Press the next button. You will see the following screen. Tap on the radio button Agree to all and tap on next.
- Wait for a while. It may take around 1-1:30 minutes to be the whole process done.
- After finishing the process, you will reach the Gmail sign-in page.
- Now pay more attention to this point. If your Samsung phone bears a physical home button, press the button 3 times, it will bring the talkback on your screen. And if there is no physical button on your phone, then touch your phone screen with two fingers and hold for 10-20 seconds. Then you will see the following screen.
- After seeing the screen above, make the “L” gesture on your screen. It will bring you to the following page. Now tap on the Talkback Settings.
- Scroll down the following screen and tap on the Help & Feedback
- Tap on About Switch Access for Android. Then, follow the marked area from the image below.
- In the following screen, you will see a YouTube video in the middle of the page. Tap on the video clip to open it with the default YouTube app.
- After clicking on this, you will be redirected to the following page. Now type the address https://androidblue.com/search and visit the link.
- After the visit, you will see this search option. Search with the keyword “Technocare APK.”
- I could suggest you search for the Technocare tricks APK 8.0 download link. If you have that one, you are allowed to install that as well.
- You will be redirected to the article that you are currently reading. Download the Technocare APP from the link that is given in the last part of the discussion.
- Install the app on your phone
- After the successful installation, download Apex Launcher and install it
- Open the launcher that you have installed just now
- Now disable the find my device option from your phone settings. If you don’t find the option, follow the sequence - settings > lock screen and security > other security settings > device administrators > Find My Device > Deactivate
- Now, get back to the settings page again. And follow the sequence to show system apps- settings > apps > tap on the three-dot menu (located at the top-right corner) > show system apps.
- Disable some system apps from Google. These apps are - Google Account Manager, Google Play Services.
- Again, get back to the setting page and follow the sequence- settings > cloud and accounts > accounts > add accounts > google >
- You have done all the process correctly, then the following screen will be shown. Now, sign in with your own Gmail credential.
- After a while, when your login process will be completed, enable the Google apps that you disabled a little earlier.
- Now restart your phone.
- Congrats!! You have successfully bypassed the FRP lock. Now you will be able to login into your phone with the new Gmail credentials.
I know the FRP bypassing procedure with Technocare APK is more complex compared to the other processes, but it works! Especially when you are using a Samsung smartphone, most of the methods available on the internet are not working in 2021. But if you would like to try another working method, you can try this method for FRP bypassing.
I hope one of these will definitely work for your device.
- File type : Technocare APK
- Version : v1.1
- File Size : 28.4 MB