Download Development Setting APK to Unlock Hidden Features
When Google developed the Android Operating System, they hide some features from the user interface that most users don’t know. And Google intentionally did this only for security purposes. Development Setting APK can allow you to explore that hidden features, which is necessary sometimes.
Today I want to express the detailed breakdown of this app, which will help you figure out what should be considered before interfering with the sensitive settings when you are just a general user.
On the other hand, I will represent the extensive features you may find handy while using this app.
What is Development Setting APK?
Development Setting APK is a third-party tool that holds the potential to allow you to tweak the sensitive settings of your phone. You can make significant changes in the phone settings, which can significantly improve performance.
Only some fundamental changes can improve the convenience while using the phone in your day-to-day life. Yes, these changes can be made without any apps, but that will compel you to go through some complex procedures to make your desired process done.
I know the words I’m saying are not entirely understood yet for you. Don’t worry; I’m here to make the discussion in a very simple format that you will easily get it.
Just stick till the last part.
Basic Information of Development Settings APK
- Name: Development Settings APK
- Compatible Platform: Android operating system
- Size: 2.3 MB
- App Type: Free to use
- Version: V1.7.1
Extensive and Unique Features
This app holds some features that you will find handy while using it. I want to mention some of these.
- It will allow you to enter engineering mode with a single click
- No code is required to dial
- Speaker and microphone volume can be boosted or reduced
- Dedicated options to tweak the performance of Bluetooth, WiFi, etc
- Sensor calibration
- Battery calibration
- FM radio bandwidth customization
- SIM locking or unlocking function
- Smartphone antenna strength test
- Detailed CPU information
- Camera app functions can be customized
- Can enable No Sleep Mode
- Customize touch screen
- External storage performance test
- Customize location-based services
- Power usage summary
- Monitor running services
- USB debugging functionality
- Custom secrete code adding functionality for calling different actions
- Compatible in above Android 6 version
- Automatically rebuilds secret code list
Try to make sure your phone meets the following requirements that can run development setting APK seamlessly. This app is known as development settings Samsung APK as well. So don’t get confused.
- Required Android Version: android marshmallow 6.0 or above
- Processor Type: Any Mediatek Processor (Some versions from Snapdragon are also supported)
- RAM: 256 MB or higher
- GPU: Any basic quality GPU
- Required Free Space: More than 10 MB
How to Download
You can directly install it from the Google Play Store. But sometimes, some users don’t find this app over there. It happens basically for two reasons.
- Their phone is powered by an old version of Android
- Google sometimes detects some devices incompatible to run this app
My suggestion will be to download it from the Google Play Store. But if you don’t find it over there, then the direct development settings APK download link is provided in the last part of this discussion.
You can download anytime using the direct download link.
The Installing Process
The installation process of this app is not that complex. If you go through the following procedure, you will get it clearly.
- Again! Try to install the app from the Google Play Store. If you can’t, then download the APK file from the link I have given.
- Go to the directory folder by any decent quality file manager. You can use ES File Explorer in this case.
- Try to install the app.
- If you fail, then turn on the permission for installing the app from unknown sources.
- If you don’t find the option to do that, follow the sequence- settings > Security > Unknown Sources > make it enabled
- Now open the Play Store app on your phone
- Disable Play Protect from the app settings
- Return to the download directory and try to install the app again
- Congrats! You have successfully installed this app on your device
Precautions Before Using this App
Since the app interferes with the sensitive settings of your phone, taking some precautions is necessary before installing it on your phone. Keep the following things in your mind while installing the app.
- Avoid Rooted Phone: Don’t install the app on your phone if it’s rooted. When you will enter the engineering mode and make some changes, It may turn your phone into brick mode.
- Avoid Massive Customization: Practicing this thing is extremely risky on any smartphone. It may seriously affect your phone hardware and permanently damage any specific parts.
- Disable Anti Virus: Your antivirus may prevent installing the app on your phone when it’s active. Keep it deactivated before starting the installation process.
- Don’t Disable System Apps: This app will allow you to disable any apps whenever you want. But if you accidentally disable any system app such as FM Radio, Call Log, Message, you will not be able to perform the action that the particular app can do.
- Don’t Use Cloning Apps: When you bring massive changes in the sensitive settings, it creates some vulnerability on your phone. Especially when you use some popular cloning apps such as Parallel Space, in this case, it gets risky for your phone.
Indeed, this app is not for all types of users. And many people want to try development setting APK for mi tv. However, the important thing is, especially when you are a primary level user, I won’t recommend this app for you. Rather your should be happy with enjoying the official features. When you are almost entirely familiar with the overall function of your smartphone and know how to handle the critical situation, and find out the solution on your own, then you can try this.
Otherwise, get some help from someone who is an expert on this.
- File type : Download Development
- Version : v1.7.1
- File Size : 2.3 MB