Green Kinemaster APK Free Download For Android Smartphone
Green Kinemaster is a modified version of the official Kinemaster Diamond that came with some more advanced and enhanced features. According to Wikipedia, this is a mobile video editing app that was first introduced by Kinemaster Corporation back in 2013. Since then, for almost all mobile video content creators, this editing app is the name of the one-stop solution for editing videos with smartphones.
The super enriched features will allow you to create video content for YouTube, Twitter, or any other relevant platforms that you frequently use. For the people who love to share videos to their Instagram Story, this application can help you make your video more attractive and engaging.
Well, first and foremost, one important thing should be mentioned here-
Kinemaster is the app that was officially released on the Google Play Store. On the other hand, Green Kinemaster pro is a modified version that some third-party developers developed.
It clearly indicates this app can offer you some enhanced and advanced features that you will not be allowed to enjoy in the official version of Kinemaster. Considering this, both are good from different perspectives. In a single sentence-
- When you are happy with official features - Go for the Kinemaster Diamond
- When you need enhanced features - Keep following this article!
The number of this video editing app users is lower than the number of official version users, as many people don’t know about this. But the matter of fact is, the group of people who used this version has become fans of it.
Let’s see what exciting it can offer you!
- Text Styles: An enriched library of text style will allow you to customize your title and subtitle
- A1 Transition Effects: More than 2500 3D transition effects that you can use in your video to make it more eye-pleasing
- Speed Controls: For adjusting and setting the appropriate tempo for your video
- In-Built Camera App: This allows you to capture video and edit instantly with this app
- Reverse Video: Super handy feature for editing magic and funny videos
- Editing with 4K: This feature allows you to edit videos in 4k (2160p) and 30 FPS
- Direct Sharing: You can share your edited video directly to multiple platforms such as YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, etc
- No Watermark: Enjoy exporting your video after editing with no watermark
- Decent Sound Editor: This feature allows you to customize the background sound as per your need
- The rich amount of EQ presets
- Advanced overlay feature
- Smooth Fade-in and Fade-out
- Advanced volume envelope tools
- Time-lapse feature
- Can select appropriate aspect ratio before starting a project
- Green screen feature
- It allows you to remove the green background when it needs
- Advanced background customization
- Multi-layer functionality to add more items to your video to make it more engaging, especially when you are an informative content creator
- The sticker audio effects library has been enriched
- Import and export project files
- Add voice over, sound effects, and music
The official version of Kinemaster is available on the Google Play Store, but not the green version. Even the premium version of this app is rare on the internet right now. To avoid any hassle regarding this, follow the following process to download this-
- Go to the last part of this article
- You will find the free download link
- Download the app directly from there
Most users like you face difficulties when they try to install apps that they collect from external sources. Follow the following procedure while installing if you are one of them -
- Go to the directory where you have downloaded the app
- Tap on it to install it
- If your phone asks permission for installing the app from unknown sources, return to your phone home screen
- Go to your phone settings to enable the permission. To perform this, follow the sequence - settings > Security > Unknown Sources > make it enabled
- Now try to install the app once again
- If you still face problem installing it, open the Google Play Store
- Disable Play Protect from the Google Play settings
- Return to the directory again, where you downloaded the app
- Install the app by following the traditional procedure
- Congrats! You have successfully downloaded and installed the app on your phone
Well, before telling you the process of how to get Green Kinemaster For PC, I want to give you a valuable suggestion regarding this. And that is-
If you want to edit videos from your PC, then there is an enormous amount of video editing software are available for you, which can allow you to edit videos with more advanced features.
But if you are a die heart fan of KInemaster, then I have the only solution that I can tell you-
- Download and install any decent quality android emulator software on your PC
- My suggestion will be to download Bluestack. You can download rooted Bluestack as well if you want.
- Keep the APK file on the desktop screen of your PC
- Open Bluestack and wait for a while
- When the Bluestack is completely ready, drag the APK file and drop it to the Bluestack home screen
- It will begin the installation process automatically
- Wait for a while
- Congrats! Now you can use Kinemaster on your PC
NB: Try to keep the RAM of your PC free as much as possible while you are using Kinemaster. It will help you to enjoy a seamless performance while editing videos.
And if you need any help regarding editing videos, you can check out our other article on Video Editing Tips.
Well, this app supports almost all file formats that you need while editing your videos. And another thing is, considering the file types, there are many types of formats. All the formats for the different file type that are supported in this particular app.
- Video Formats: MP4, 3GP, MOV
- Audio Formats: MP3, WAV, AAC, M4A
- Image Formats: JPEG, PNG, BMP, WebP
After all, Green Kinemaster is for those who want to make quality video content regularly with their phone and don’t tolerate watermark on their video content at all! Video rendering time is one of the major concerns while editing videos as well. The super-fast rendering engine of Kinemaster can reduce the rendering time too. Considering all of these, Kinemaster is the video editing app that can take its place in the first portion of the list with its dominating performance.
- File type : Green Kinemaster
- Version : v5.4.1
- File Size : 35.2 MB